27th July 2019 Living with Mental Illness Retreat Day at Retreat House Pleshey
- Following the chapters of “Learning to Breathe” exploring:
- “First Breaths” looks at what mental health is, what the Bible has to say about it.
- “Struggling for Air” looks at the reality of mental illness and exploring a theology of Holy Saturday.
- “Resuscitation” looks at the role of family, friends and carers.
- “Learning to Breathe” where we will pull together all we have shared through the day.
New Wine Week 1 – Wednesday 31st July
Learning to Breathe seminar 11.15, Hub 1.
New Wine Week 2 – Monday 5th August
Mental Health Stigma is a Justice Issue seminar, 2.30pm.
More 2019, All Souls Eastbourne – 20th November
More… than struggle. How has the gospel influenced life and mental health?